Phase 1 - 4
- 8 oz. Crab, chopped
- 2 C. Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 C. Celery, finely sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 C. Chicken Stock, low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Add crab, celery, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, chicken broth and soy sauce to a hot, non-stick pan, and bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, add raw spinach and pour hot soup over it.
- Drizzle with lime juice and enjoy!
Original Recipe: LowFatLowCarb