Phase 1 - 4
- 1 6-ounce Eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. of fresh Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 4 tsp. EVOO
- 1/4 tsp. dried Red Chilis
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place eggplant sliced side face down on baking sheet. Bake for an hour and let cool.
Scoop out eggplant flesh and place in food processor or blender. Add the fresh herbs, lemon juice, salt, oil, and chilies. Puree until smooth. Serve with fresh veggies or IP chips or your favorite home made IP friendly flat bread or crackers.
Note: Each portion contains 2 cups of select vegetable and 1 unrestricted packet.
ORIGINAL RECIPE: Dea's Recipes