Phase 1 - 4
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, extra lean
- 1 large Garlic Clove
- 1/4 C. Green Onions
- 4-6 C. Bone Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 1 C. French or regular style Green Beans
- 1 C. Rutabaga or Turnips
- 1 C. Cabbage
- 1 C. Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. fine diced Jalapeños, or 1 Habanero pepper, or generous shot of Frank's Hot Sauce
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In a large pot add 1 lb. of extra lean ground beef, and 1 large garlic clove put through a press, and 1/4 cup of green onion - brown until well done.
- Add 4-6 cups of broth and the following vegetables diced: 1 cup of green beans, 1 cup of rutabaga or turnips, 1 cup of cabbage, and 1 cup of tomatoes. Now add 2 Tbsp. of fine diced jalapeños, or 1 fine diced habanero pepper, or a generous shot of Frank's hot sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on low for minimum 2 hours. This soup is always better on the 2nd day when the vegetables and broth have a chance to meld.
Original recipe: Dea's Recipes