Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, washed and cut in half
2 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. IP Balsamic dressing
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread Brussels sprouts halves on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway, or until Brussels sprouts are starting to brown.
- In the meantime, combine the IP balsamic dressing with Dijon mustard in a small bowl and mix well.
- Transfer roasted Brussels sprouts to a bowl and coat with balsamic glaze. Serve warm.