Phase 1 - 4
- 3 1/2 C. Jicama, grated - soak grated jicama in cold water to remove starch, strain and remove excess water
- 1 package of IP Mac & Cheese
- 1 package of IP plain Chicken Soup or Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 C. Green Onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 C. Water
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Grind the noodles from the mac and cheese into a fine powder, set aside.
- In a bowl combine jicama, green onions, garlic, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, choice of soup, cheese sauce packet and water. Combine all ingredients well.
- Lightly spray a small casserole dish with PAM and pour in mixture. Sprinkle the ground up noodles evenly over top of the casserole.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Divide in half for 2 equal portions.
Note: Each portion contains 2 cups of select vegetable and 1 unrestricted packet.