Phase 1 - 4
- 1 packet of IP Potato Puree
- 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 8 tsp. of Water
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped Oregano
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped Italian Parsley
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped Mint
- 1/2 tsp. fresh Ground Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Spread very thin onto parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes - the longer you bake the crispier the bread becomes.
Optional: Take 1 Garlic Clove and put through press and mix with 2 tsp. of EVOO and brush onto flat bread. Slice into triangles and serve with Herbed Eggplant Dip.
ORIGINAL RECIPE: Dea's Recipes