Phase 1 - 4
- 4 oz. of Smoked Salmon
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 C. of Arugula, loose packed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Phase 4 Only: 1 oz. of fresh soft cheese, 1/4 C. heavy cream, 1 tsp. butter
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs well until nice and fluffy. Add smoked salmon, arugula, onions, dill, salt and pepper. Phase 4, add cream and cheese. Phase 4 can also sauté onions in butter before adding to the egg mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small baking dish, pour your egg mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with one cup of your favorite veggie on the side.
Original Recipe: Dea's Recipes