Cauliflower and Potato Pizza
1 packet of IP Mashed Potatoes Mix
1 3/4 cup of riced or fine grated cauliflower
1 ounce beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Finely grate cauliflower, place in a microwave safe bowl and steam for 2 minutes. Mix well and steam for an additional minute.
- Set aside the grated cauliflower until cooled. Squeeze out as much of the liquid as you can from the cauliflower.
- Once the liquid is removed, place in a bowl and add 1 packet of Mashed Potatoes Mix, and 1 ounce of beaten egg. Mix well until combined.
- On a baking sheet lined parchment paper, place cauliflower onto sheet and smooth with a spatula or back of spoon, into a nice thin round.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add desired choice of sugar free tomato sauce and ¼ cup of IP Phase one friendly vegetable toppings.
- Return to oven to broil toppings- watch close as to not burn.