Coping with COVID-19
Together We Can Do This!
As a member of the Ideal Weight Loss Community, we want you to know we are taking steps to keep our members, our coaches, and our entire community healthy and safe.
Your well-being is central to our purpose and our top priority as we join companies around the world responding to the current global health challenge.
We know this is a difficult time. The coronavirus is forcing many of us to question the risks and benefits of leaving the house for gatherings and appointments of all kinds.
Together we can do this because the support of our community has never been more important!
- We will be limiting the number of clients that can visit the clinic at a time, so please do not bring anyone else to your appointments. Call us to schedule your coaching appointments.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for clients to use as soon as they enter our locations.
- Regularly touched surfaces like door handles and debit/credit machines will be sanitized between clients.
- Our staff will wear masks when serving our clients face-to-face and anyone visiting our location needs to wear a mask.
- We will be enforcing social distancing measures onsite. This means consistently keeping a 6-foot distance between staff and clients.
Currrent Office Hours
Coaching and Food Pick-Up
If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the Clinic, we are happy to continue to provide you with virtual coaching and curb-side delivery/pick-up. Contact us to pre-order your products and we’ll arrange a pick-up location.
Also please note that home delivery of Ideal Protein products is still available – talk to us to get more details.
Tips For Low-Carb COVID-19 Preparedness
If you are eating low-carb or keto, what do you need to do to keep you and your family safe? What food should you have on hand in your pantry, fridge and freezer? Click here to download this helpful PDF document.
Take Care of Yourself
- Stay on protocol to keep your body healthy and strong. Continue your progress toward your health goal!
- Sugar reduces how white blood cells do their job (part of that includes attaching bacteria) and increases inflammatory markers in the body.
- Add immune boosters including Vitamin C, elderberry, colloidal silver, echinacea, plenty of water and clean eating.
- Get plenty of sleep each night!
We remain committed to supporting your journey and achieving your health and wellness goals! Remember, stay on protocol to keep your body healthy and strong. Continue your progress toward your health goal!