Sesame Pork or Beef Tenderloin
3 lbs. of pork or beef tenderloin
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. lemon pepper
1 tsp. sea salt and pepper
1/2 cup IP Sesame Sauce
4 tsp. olive oil
- Place tenderloin in large bowl or large zip lock bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients as a marinade and pour over meat 24 hours before cooking.
- Allow it to rest covered in the refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, preheat oven to 400 degrees and place tenderloin on roasting pan.
- Roast tenderloin for 10 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees.
- Remove pan from oven and let tenderloin rest for 10 minutes.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board to slice for serving.